Why plantashun boiz was disbanded,says 2face

innocent idibia popularly known as 2baba,2face,opens up on why musical group,plantashun boiz was disbanded.in life there's a time when different things occurs for different reasons even,marriage do break up.we came together(plantashun boiz) and at a time,have to go our separate ways no quarrels or clash of pride.ahmadu Augustine(black face),chibuzor orji(faze) and I,made up together to form the group,plantashun boiz says 2face.our first album as a group,body and soul,did extremely well in the market,it was a hit.but I was the first to depart the group and went solo.i told them,but the taught it was a joke,but now you all can see the reason why I left the group.my first solo album when I joined kennis music was face to face which was a huge success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falz Sues NBC For The Ban Placed On His Song “This Is Nigeria”

Revealed,what causes Leicester city plane crash

Shi'ites-nigerian army no match for us