IPOB leader,mazi Kanu revealed those that helped him escape

the leader of the indigenous peoples of biafra and director of radio Biafra,mazi nnamdi Kanu has revealed to world,those good people that helped him escape.kanu in his live interview with Israeli TV channel 1 said that he was smuggled out of nigeria with the help of his relatives.IPOB was the target of the Nigerian army operation code,named python dance,launched in south East.during the operation,around kanus residence in umuahia,abia state.28 people were killed while Kanu went missing.when I came out of prison,i continued to preach to my people.i continued to practice my jewish religion.and one day, the Nigeria army came to my house to kill me. They killed 28 people in their attempt to kill me.my people evacuated me before they came to my bedroom.they took me away and smuggled me out of nigeria.i needed some time to recover which I did and then,had to make my way to isreaI. Israel is the only place I feel safe in the world,kanu said.he also said,he could have gone back to England,but I don't feel safe in england.thats why I stayed back in Israel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falz Sues NBC For The Ban Placed On His Song “This Is Nigeria”

Revealed,what causes Leicester city plane crash

Shi'ites-nigerian army no match for us