Empress njamah aims subtle dig at ex boyfriend,timaya

Empress njamah is a Nigerian actress,writter and a philanthropist,better know to people as an actress.having made her name in the movie,missing angel 1&2 in 2004 and Liberian girls in 2006.
posted a subtle dig to timaya,in response to a viral interview made by her ex boyfriend,timaya,
who earlier revealed why he collected back his car gift back from her.she said,"maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes.fake people have an image to protect,why real people just don't care".#my life#my charity work#my pleasure#my calling#my happiness.she posted on her social network.The parted ways over undisclosed reasons.timaya dated the actress during his early stage of his musical career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falz Sues NBC For The Ban Placed On His Song “This Is Nigeria”

Revealed,what causes Leicester city plane crash

Shi'ites-nigerian army no match for us