16 years forever,says Regina Daniel as she shares pictures of her on her Instagram page
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
student of igbinedion university,okada in Edo state and gorgeous actress regina Daniel. shares breathtaking pictures of her on her Instagram page.
with over 2 million fans have come out with a mix reactions from her fans with a caption 16 forever.her real age is confidential and controversial.she doesn't want to grow old.
Manchester United are struggling to agree new contracts with important players including David de Gea and Anthony Martial as a consequence of Alexis Sanchez's significant wages. Sanchez is on a basic salary of £400,000-a-week at United and also receives £75,000 for each appearance that he makes. As reported by The Mirror , the agents of players including De Gea and Martial, are using Sanchez's wages as a guide during negotiations over new contracts.MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYERS OUT OF CONTRACT NEXT SUMMER David de Gea*, Anthony Martial*, Juan Mata, Ashley Young, Antonio Valencia*, Matteo Darmian*, Ander Herrera, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Andreas Pereira* *= United have an option for a further year Both players' current contracts expire next summer but United have an option to extend their deals by a further year. De Gea, widely regarded as one of the standout goalkeepers in world football, is currently on wages of £175,000-a-week. The Spanish shot-stopper now believ...
Contrary to public belief that after featuring on P-Square’s 2007 hit song, ‘Do Me’, off the duo’s debut album titled ‘Game Over’, Nigerian soul singer, Aituaje Iruobe, a.k.a Waje became very popular, the singer told Showtime in a chat that featuring on the song gave her no form of popularity at all. “I didn’t have the spotlight on me after ‘Do Me’. If you remember I wasn’t in the video and a lot of people didn’t know I was the one”, she said. Waje, whose parents separated at a very young age, explained how she was able to deal with the trauma and how it has affected her music craft. “To be honest I did what I had to do for a child at that age. I can’t specifically tell you how that affected my music in details but what I can say is we all are products of our experiences and that’s what makes me unique.” When Showtime inquired to know if she now has a man in her life, she declined to speak on the matter saying it’s a bit personal. “That’s a little personal”, she said....
Halima abubakar,nollywood actress has revealed that she is still a virgin.a according to the alluring screen diva. she made this surprise revelation on her Instagram page. the 33 year old actress comment has angered some of her fans.
Comments
Post a Comment